Work with the largest assembly company in the nation!
National Assemblers Inc. is a family-owned company helping build the future with quality assembled products. We are the #1 assembly company in the world, with over 3,000,000 products assembled last year. We are committed to building a strong team of hard workers, problem solvers, and forward thinkers. We service the world’s largest brands like Walmart, Lowes, Bass Pro Shop, Leggett and Platt, and more. As the nation’s fastest-growing assembly company, we have room for growth and are constantly pushing the best of the best up the ladder quickly.
Are you looking for some holiday cash? If so, this just may be the opportunity for you!
- Seasonal General Laborers are vital team members, contributing to our holiday peak season. They will work closely with and support our retail customers and Assembler Technicians within the store and are a crucial component to a successful holiday season.
- Seasonal General Laborers are responsible for duties while assisting our Assembly Technicians including physical handling of products, merchandising bikes, grills, and other assembly products, maintaining orderly and clean work areas in compliance with company requirements.
- As the nation’s fastest-growing assembly company, there are opportunities to move into training as a Certified Assembler Technician after the holiday season.
- Flexible work opportunity: Full-time, Part-time, weekends
- Great opportunity for college students, retired workers, and anyone looking to make some money for the holidays!
Seasonal Pro Basic Requirements:
- Ability to understand and communicate effectively
- Ability to function both individually and as a member of a team
- Frequent walking, standing, and bending is required
- Ability to work in a variety of the following environmental conditions: weather and climates, etc.
- Ability to lift, push, and pull 40 - 50 pounds regularly and perform elevated work as required
- Must have your own RELIABLE transportation and are responsible for getting yourself to work every day
Job Types: Seasonal
National Assemblers, Inc is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or handicap, veteran status and any state and local protected status.