We are looking for a Financial Accountant to join our team! You will be responsible for preparing and analyzing financial records for our company.
The Financial Accountant will perform assigned duties within accounts payable and receivable, payroll, and inventory functions.
- Review accounting invoices, assign vendor numbers and similar identifying data, and confirm correct accounting codes were used.
- Processes routine weekly audits as approved.
- Answer vendor questions by researching accounts.
- Process Invoicing and perform all associated tasks.
- Assist Invoicing Manager in preparing monthly information.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Basic understanding of bookkeeping practices and procedures.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
- Expert in Microsoft Excel and similar software.
- Proficient in NetSuite software.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Finance, or Accounting required or comparable experience.
- 5+ years of experience required.
Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.