Product Assembler Technician (IHC)
Who We Are
National Assemblers, Inc is family-owned and the largest retail assembly company in the world, with over 10 Million products assembled for our customers last year. We are the trusted provider to the world’s largest brands like Amazon, Walmart, Lowes, Wayfair, Bass Pro Shop, and most importantly, to individual customers who trust us in their homes. We were awarded “Assembly Company of the Year” for 2022 all due to our hardworking technicians who have pride in all they do! We are also the fastest growing, with over 100 new management roles created and filled last year! If you have the will and the skill, we have the opportunities for you!
Who You Are
You love working with your hands to build products. You’re the one all of your family and friends call to assemble their new treadmill or desk or mount their new TV. You have an entrepreneurial spirit and like the benefits and backing of a W2 organization. You enjoy independence and are self-motivated. You are a great communicator and enjoy interacting with customers. Customer satisfaction and high quality is your top goal when working. You’re a problem-solver and proactively seek solutions. You are reliable and have a proven attendance record. You're not afraid of hard work and enjoy a good challenge. If this sounds like you, we would love you to join our NAI family!
What You’ll Do
- You’ll receive customer orders to complete installation or assembly jobs in customer’s homes
- You’ll communicate with the customer to confirm all appointments
- You’ll assemble the product to National Assembler’s specifications
- You’ll build a strong rapport with customers and ensure 100% satisfaction by delivering good customer service and quality product
What’s In it For You
- $25/hr. - $30/hr. with the ability to earn more! (Full time/Part time available, hours will vary by location)
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Overtime Pay
- Weekly Pay
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance (Benefits begin after 60 days of employment)
- W2 Employee
- Paid Certification Program (Get paid to learn a trade!)
- Travel opportunities
- A nationwide support staff who is focused on your personal development and success
- Rapid opportunities for advancement and career growth
You'll Meet These Basic Job Requirements
- You must be able to lift 40 pounds
- You must have your own RELIABLE transportation
- You must have a valid Driver's License and auto insurance
- This job requires regular driving to customers' homes and businesses. (most jobs are within 15 to 75 miles of your home)The Fine PrintNAI pays our “in-home” techs a competitive base compensation, with additional earnings being paid for every completed project. Our focus is on efficiency, quality, and safety above all else! Your will and your skill will enable you to determine the pay you desire for yourself. Our dedicated team will give you all the tools and training necessary to unlock your maximum potential. Full and part-time work is available, and jobs and schedules will vary depending on location. You will be a W2 employee (not a subcontractor!), meaning you will be trained, insured, paid appropriately for all hours, including overtime, and eligible for benefits.
Start a Career that you Love with National Assemblers, Inc. APPLY NOW to start building your future with us!
National Assemblers, Inc is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or handicap, veteran status and any state and local protected status.
Click below to complete a general application.