In-Home Installation Technician Job Description
National Assembler Inc. is currently seeking an In-Home Installation Technician to join our expanding organization. National Assemblers Inc. is a family-owned company helping build the future with quality assembled products. We are the #1 assembly company in the nation and committed to continue building a strong team of hard workers, problem solvers, and forward thinkers. We service the world’s largest brands like Amazon, Walmart, Lowes, Leggett and Platt and more.
In-Home Installation Technician Duties
- On a daily basis, you will receive customer orders to complete installation or assembly jobs in customer’s homes
- Communicate with the customer to confirm all appointments
- Confirm your work orders to make sure you are assembling/repairing the correct product
- Assemble product to National Assembler’s specifications
- Build strong rapport with customer and ensure 100% satisfaction by delivering good customer service and quality of product
- Leave customer’s homes neat and clean (free of all trash)
- Complete follow-up notes in NAI’s system after job completion
Skills We Look For:
- Problem solver: identifies challenges, proactively seeks and recommends creative solutions
- Skilled Professional: background in carpentry, installation, or in-home services
- Reliable Individual: proven attendance record, self-motivated, adheres to schedule, meets tight deadlines
- Excellent communicator: strong ability to communicate with all types of customers and diffuse difficult situations. Strong customer service is a must.
Things to Bring:
- Strong customer focus
- Positive attitude
- Motivation to grow and advance
- Willingness to succeed
- Reliable attendance
- Hard worker
- Willingness to travel
- Flexibility with scheduling
- Team player attitude
The following are requirements for this position:
- You must be able to lift 40 pounds
- You must have your own RELIABLE transportation for local and out of town travel.
- You must have a valid Driver's License and auto insurance.
- This job requires regular travel, with most jobs landing somewhere in a 75-mile radius of your home.
- Candidates must adhere to all job requirements and safety guidelines
- Up to $30/hr.
- Mileage reimbursement
- Overtime Pay
- Health Insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuesday to Saturday
- Occasional weekends as needed
If this sounds like you, we want to help you build your future with us!
National Assemblers, Inc is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or handicap, veteran status and any state and local protected status.